Welcome to 1053 Harbour Drive: Located in the beautiful neighborhood of Palmyra Harbour. This 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom unit offers space, great location, and top notch amenities. The main level offers a remodeled kitchen, spacious living and dining rooms, 1/2 bath, and a brick patio at entrance to the unit. The second level has both a primary bedroom (with a walk-in closet) and a secondary bedroom, remodeled full bathroom with marble tile, full size washer/dryer, and for additional storage, there is a spacious attic with pulldown stairs. Also, an additional storage unit within a short walking distance. This water front river community has walking paths, swimming pool, playground, clubhouse, and a tennis court. This unit is within walking distance to Palmyra Nature Cove and close to the center of town. Easy access to the light rail, so enjoy the perfect combination of peaceful river living and total convenience to the proximity of Philadelphia and NYC.
1 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,056 sq. ft
Cable TV, Telephone, Natural Gas, Electric service available
CHARLES STREET SCHOOL
CHARLES STREET M.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,056 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Electric Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Stone
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Street Parking, Unassigned.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Tennis Court, Exterior Lighting, Playground.
- Community Amenities
- Recreation Facilities, Community Pool, Community Tennis, Park Play Area
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price