Huge Price Adjustment, Its in your price range stop looking! Check out this wonderfully maintained, tastefully decorated 2 story home with approx. 2000sq. ft of living space. You will be impressed as you walk onto the front porch that spans the width of the home and find large picture windows allowing for an abundance of natural light. Upon entering you will notice the beautiful hardwood floors, your eyes will immediately be drawn to the trendy white set of barn doors which surprisingly leads you into the 4th bedroom or possible formal living room. Continue upstairs to the 2nd floor featuring a grand master bedroom with a true walk in closet. The stunning 4 piece tiled bath offers a Jacuzzi tub, floor to ceiling tile with a separate stall shower and a marble top vanity. The 2 additional bedrooms are a good size along with ample closets. Downstairs you will find the dining room that looks straight back through the stunning eat in kitchen which boasts beautiful wood cabinets, ample granite counterspace, custom tiled backsplash and stainless steel appliances. Continue into the spacious living/family room with a wood burning fireplace which merges into an open area that is presently used as an office area. A large closet and powder room which is adjacent to the laundry/craft room with a stall shower, 2nd refrigerator and laundry tub complete this level. Walk outside and you will find an entertainment oasis. A covered patio with a ceiling fan, A huge fenced, back and side yard, a 15x30 4' above ground salt water pool with deck area. An oversized detached garage allows parking for all of your toys and the loft can be storage or a man cave. Additional off street parking on the earth friendly paved driveway runners leading upto the garage. Additional features include; New Roof, Vinyl windows through out, 2 zone heat/air, ceiling fans and recessed lighting. Conveniently located within minutes to NJ Turnpike, I295, several Malls and Center City Philadelphia.
Single Family, Other
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,085 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Maple Shade Township Public Schools
RALPH J. STEINHAUER E.S.
MAPLE SHADE H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Sitting Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,085 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Gas Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Microwave, Self-Cleaning Oven, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Range/Cooktop
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s)
- 1. Mantle, Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 1 Parking Spaces. Street Parking, Fenced, Paved Driveway, Private, Driveway.
- Shingle - Asbestos
- Lot Dimensions
- 60.00 x 125.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price