Be sure to view the 3D Matterport tour of this residence. Meticulously maintained & highly upgraded, this Clifton model in prestigious Tenby Chase is sure to please. Offering the famous Bob Scarborough charm, this home has been meticulously maintained, and offers an immense amount of curb appeal. New, insulated vinyl siding, a new architectural shingle roof, new front and garage doors, and lush landscaping create a great first impression. Inside, wide-plank solid hardwood floors grace the foyer, living, and dining rooms. Custom moldings abound, while fresh paint in neutral colors allows for a multitude of decorating options. The formal dining room boasts new Andersen sliders to the patio, along with chair and crown moldings. The huge "country kitchen" was recently remodeled to include custom cabinetry, custom tile flooring, granite counters, and "high-end" stainless appliances. It's important to note that the Clifton boasts the largest kitchen out of all the models in Tenby Chase. The adjoining family room features a custom fireplace with gas logs, exposed beams, easy care tile flooring, and access to the covered deck. Upstairs, find four spacious bedrooms and two full baths, as well as access to a massive attic storage area. Additional upgrades include 2.5 fully remodeled baths, newer vinyl fencing, and all new windows with a lifetime warranty. No stone has been left unturned in this well loved property. If you're looking for perfection, here it is. The location is second to none, with all major commuter routes and world class shopping just moments away. This home provides the ideal pivot point for those traveling north or south, and Philadelphia is just a mere 13 miles away. Tenby Chase offers it's residents nearly 200 acres in open space along with a neighborhood swim club; all within walking distance. 219 Sharrow Vale Road is truly a turn key property. Welcome Home.
Single Family, Other
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,954 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Delran Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Country Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,954 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Bay Window(s), Insulated, Low-Emittance , Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. 6 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Built-In, Driveway.
- Patio, Roof Deck
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 80.00 x 125.00
- Privacy Fence, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Flood Lights, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Side Yard. Level.
- Community Amenities
- Community Pool
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price