Great home with plenty of space! Main floor has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, vaulted ceiling in the family room, living room and formal dining room with tray ceiling, eat-in kitchen and laundry room. There is a loft overlooking the family room. Upstairs has another bedroom(3) and adjoining bathroom with new shower and seat, plus a craft room. The FINISHED BASEMENT has 2 offices, exercise room, half bath, and a den with a bar area for entertaining. The backyard is private with a perimeter of arborvitaes trees. Beautiful pavers for the patio and steps leading the family room.
Single Family, Other
3 Full/1 Half
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,695 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Riverside Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Exercise Room, Office, Utility Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 2,695 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Heated, Poured, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. 4 Parking Spaces. Front Entrance, Concrete Driveway, Paved Driveway, Driveway.
- Composition Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price