Convenient first floor living in desireable Peachtree/Washington Wood condo community. PET friendly community allows 2 pets under 35 lbs. max-which must be registered with the community. The popular open floor plan on this cozy first floor unit boasts a modest kitchen, Dining area, large LR with wood burning fireplace and sliders to front patio, a large MBR with full bath and walk in closet, a 2nd bedroom and a 3 pc hall bath. BRAND NEW NEUTRAL CARPETING has been installed throughout and the interior has been freshly painted in a nice, neutral hue. All appliances stay, all light fixtures are included as well as any existing window treatments. And this condo community is FHA financing approved! This condo will sell quickly, so pack your bags and schedule your move!
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,022 sq. ft
100 Amps, Circuit Breaker Box, Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas
Washington Township Public Schools
WASHINGTON TWP. H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,022 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Gas Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Carpet Wall to Wall, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Wood-burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Parking Spaces. Assigned Parking Space, Lighted.
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks, Street Lights.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price