A beautiful 3 Bed/2 Bath Cape Cod in the heart of Maple Shade. The first floor features a large Family Room, GORGEOUS upgraded Kitchen with granite countertops/eat-in center island with extra sink/newer cabinetry/and doors to the Deck, cozy Living Room with a Gas Fireplace, Primary Bedroom, and a Spa Style Bathroom complete with a gigantic soaking tub/walk-in shower/double sink/laundry chute. The Second Floor features two Bedrooms. Travel down below to find a HUGE Fully Finished Basement complete with a Full Bath with walk-in shower, Laundry Room, and a Storage Room. Are you a Philadelphia sports fan? This basement is complete with a large built-in Bar and a custom Flyers logo paint job on the floor. Like being outdoors? You'll want to spend plenty of time outside on the back deck. A spacious fully fenced Back Yard and oversized 4 car Drive Way top this home off.
Single Family, Other
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,646 sq. ft
Maple Shade Township Public Schools
MAPLE SHADE H.S.
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Square FootageAbove (approx)
- 1,646 Sq. Ft. Above Ground. Sq. Ft. Below Ground.
- Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Gas Range/Cooktop, Microwave
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished, Partial, Heated, Entrance Outside
- 1. Gas Burning, Fireplace.
- Additional Interior Features
- Bar, Crown Molding, Laundry Chute, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway.
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 132.00
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price